Thursday, 11 April 2013
Thank you
Finally, I have done all of my learning outcome topics. I gained a plenty of knowledge after doing this blog. I have lots of difficulties during making this blog. It took too long to finish it. But at last, I could do it successfully. Our class approaches time almost finish. This is the 11th week of our class and we have only one week to attend our IT class. During these three months, I really feel happy of attending IT class. I gained a lot of knowledge about Information Technology. The moments in IT class are unforgettable for my life. We had fun, we did presentations, we studied, we enjoyed a lot in class. The presentations moments are my best memories of IT class. We practiced a lot, we have understood what is team work and realize what is team spirit. I believe the website that I created with my group mates will be one of the signatures of my IT class. I am sure when I reach to third trimester, I'll never for get my IT class in this trimester. Finally, I want to say thank to my respectful Ms.Nisha for her nice teaching method, patience, sympathy and her love on all her students including me. I really had a great moment in IT class and it will be forever signed in my heart.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment