Thursday, 28 March 2013
Something about me
Hi everyone..very good day to all visitors to my blog.
I am Phyu Phyu Nway Oo. I am eighteen years old girl studying in Albukhary International University Malaysia. I am from Yangon, Myanmar. I attended Practicing High School, Yangon Institute of Education from 2000 to 2011. When I finished my high school, I joined to Western Yangon Technological university specializing with IT major. I just attended that university only for two months. After that, I joined to AIU. I found AIU from Internet and I am interested in AIU. So, I applied it in 2011 and came to Malaysia in 2012, February. Now I have been in Malaysia more than one year. I have completed my 6 months IEP program in last year August. I am now studying in foundation program. I already finished my first trimester in January and now I am in second trimester of FSP. We have to learn three courses of IT in FSP. In my first trimester, I took Computer & Internet. I learned basic things about computer and internet. Now I am taking Information Technology and I am going to take Information Literacy in next trimester. I am really interesting in IT. IT is very important in 21st century. We cannot do most of the things without IT nowadays. I got a lot of knowledge in my first trimester. I also hope to get a plenty of knowledge in this trimester. My lecturer of this trimester is Ms. Khiron Nisha. I really like the way she teaches. I hope I will have a lot of fun and knowledge in this trimester. I am going to post my class activities and the knowledge I gain form my lecturer. Thank you all for visiting my blog and giving your precious time for my blog. Hope you all to enjoy of visiting my blog. Have a nice day to all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment